AESCHBACH UROFA 58 watch.
MADE IN GERMAN REICH!
Manufactured on Pforzheim Watch Factory “WEBER & AESCHBACH”, GERMAN REICH.
Aeschbach Urofa 58 was a German watch company that produced wristwatches during World War II. The Reichs-Luftfahrt-Ministerium (RLM) was the ministry responsible for aviation in Nazi Germany.
During World War II, Aeschbach Urofa 58 produced wristwatches for the German military, including the Luftwaffe (air force) under the control of the Reichs-Luftfahrt-Ministerium. These watches were often issued to pilots and other aviation personnel.
RLM watch for the flying personal of the Luftwaffe (German Air Force) in WWII.
Today, vintage Aeschbach Urofa 58 watches are sought after by collectors for their historical significance and quality craftsmanship.
The watch is mechanical and does not need batteries to operate.
Original german “Aeschbach” has mechanical lever movement and manual winding.
CASE SIZE 42.5x38mm
LUG WIDTH 19.5mm
MOVEMENT Urofa 58
FUNCTIONS Hours, Minutes, Seconds
Watch went through a complete service by a professional watch tech and keeps good time.
Comes complete with green nylon NATO strap.
Fast international shipping: ships from Ukraine tracking number within the same business day!
Back cover marked with "RLM" (Reichs Luftfahrt Ministerium)
Modes of payment:
- Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
We guarantee that the item in this ad looks and works as advertised and offer money back guarantee on this.
About the watch factory
The company WEBER & AESCHBACH was founded on 1st April 1923 the merchant Philipp Weber, ex-manager of the Marabu factory in Tamm and the clockmaker Jakob Aeschbach. The aim: To assemble pocket and wrist watches. The company was based in two spacious attic rooms on 6 Tal and 53 Güterstraße. 20 years after their founding WEBER & AESCHBACH was now employing 900 people in eight assembly workshops throughout.
On February 23rd 1945 still in the throes of WW II, the city of Pforzheim had to pay the ultimate price when Allied bombers flattened the city in less than twenty minutes. WEBER & AESCHBACH continued to exist only in name.
In 1941 Jakob Aeschbach left the joint company and went to Switzerland (Biningen near Basel)
On 1947 WEBER & AESCHBACH was renamed ARCTOS-UHRENFABRIK PHILIPP WEBER.